Nitros Oxide is an alien from the planet Gasmoxia, and is the main antagonist and Final Boss in Crash Team Racing.
He came to Earth to challenge the planet's people to a racing contest he called "Survival of the Fastest". He said that if Earth's inhabitants won the contest then he would leave Earth alone, but if he won he would turn Earth into a giant concrete parking lot and enslave the inhabitants of the planet.
In CTR Nitro-Fueled, Oxide can now be unlocked as a playable character after defeating him in Adventure Mode. He is classified as a Intermediate character, with Acceleration being his best stat. His home track is Oxide Station.
- Character Role Unlockable Character
- Gender Male
- How To Unlock Playable immediately for players owning the "Nitros Oxide Edition", or unlocked after defeating him in Adventure Mode
- Original Game Crash Team RacingCrash Nitro Kart
- Class Acceleration
- Skill Level Intermediate
- Alignment Evil
- Invincibility Mask Velo Mask
- Weapon Bowling Bomb Explosive TNT Crate N. Brio's Beaker
Speed4 / 7
Acceleration7 / 7
Turn3 / 7
- Hub World Area Gem Stone Valley
- Kart Body Hovercraft - Green
- Skins Variations
- Beetle Nitros Oxide
- Watermelon Nitros Oxide
- Lady Bug Nitros Oxide
- Hot Rod Nitros Oxide [L]
- Shower Cap Nitros Oxide [L]
- Star Nitros Oxide (Nitros Oxide Edition) [L]
- Home Track Oxide Station
- Affiliation / Team Team Oxide
- Notes Oxide wasn't playable in the original version of Crash Team Racing.