We not only tell you where to find and how to use the Horadric cube in Diablo II Resurrected but also all the formulas we know to improve runes, elements, objects and weapons with it.
One of the fundamental elements that we are going to have in our game to Diablo II Resurrected is the Horadric Cube, a kind of magic box that will allow us to merge different elements to turn them into something better, and instead of telling you where to find it, we will also let you give all the formulas that we know so that you take full advantage of it.
How to use the Horadric Cube in Diablo II Resurrected
It is an unmissable object, which you will obtain during the campaign to Diablo II Resurrected, but it is likely that once you have it you will not know exactly how to use it, especially due to the large number of formulas that you could be able to unleash.
In this way, thanks to the Horadric cube, we can combine or merge elements, weapons or runes to achieve a much better result, you could even use it as an additional inventory space because it provides 12 extra spaces but curiously it only occupies four in the player's inventory.
The Horadric Cube can be found in Act 2 of the main story mission. Specifically during the mission of the "Horadric staff" in the chambers of the dead, but notice that it is guarded by a monster called "the bloody witch".
Genshin Impact Community Anniversary Event Rewards
Once you have it you will need to fuse the "staff of kings" with "the amulet of the viper" in order to obtain the Horadric staff.
So basically you must first reach level 3 in the corridors of the dead, then turn left, continue forward, defeat all the enemies that appear to you and then you will locate the cube hidden in a purple chest that you must open.
Best recipes and formulas to transmute with the Horadric Cube:
- 3 magic rings = 1 random magic charm
- 3 magic amulets = 1 random magic ring
- 3 small rejuvenation potions = 1 full rejuvenation potion
- 3 gems of the same type and grade = 1 higher grade gem of the same type
- 2 quivers = 1 quiver of arrows
- 1 spear + 1 quiver of arrows = 1 pile of javelins
- 1 ax + 1 dagger = throwing ax
- Potion of Strangling Gas + any type of healing potion = 1 antidote potion
- 3 perfect skulls + 1 rare item + Jordan stone = add 1 slot to a rare item
- 1 Perfect Skull + 1 Rare Item + Jordan Stone = 1 high-quality New Rare Item of the same type
- 6 perfect skulls + 1 rare item = 1 random low-quality rare item of the same type
- 4 Health Potions + Ruby + Magic Sword = a leech magic sword
- 3 perfect gems + 1 magic item = 1 new random magic item of the same type
- 6 perfect gems + 1 magic charm = prismatic charm
- 1 magic ring + 1 perfect emerald + 1 antidote potion = 1 jade ring
- 1 magic ring + 1 perfect ruby + 1 explosive potion = 1 garnet ring
- 1 magic ring + 1 perfect topaz + 1 rejuvenation potion = 1 coral ring
- 1 magic ring + 1 perfect sapphire + 1 thawing potion = 1 cobalt ring
- 1 Magic Shield + 1 Spiked Club + 2 Skulls = Spiked Magic Shield
- 3 health potions + 3 mana potions + 1 gem = 1 full rejuvenation potion
- 3 standard gems and 1 socketed weapon = 1 socketed magic weapon
- 3 chipped gems + 1 magic weapon = socketed magic weapon
- 3 Flawless Gems + 1 Magic Weapon = Socketed Magic Weapon
Charms and Rings:
Prism Amulet: 6 Perfect Gems and 1 Amulet
Jade Ring: 1 Perfect Emerald, 1 Antidote Potion, and 1 Ring
Garnet Ring: 1 Perfect Ruby, 1 Explosion Potion, and 1 Ring
Coral Ring: 1 Perfect Topaz, 1 Rejuvenation Potion, and 1 Ring
Cobalt Ring: 1 Perfect Sapphire, 1 Thaw Potion, and 1 Ring
As you can see, we have a lot of formulas, and some of them are worth memorizing. Hopefully, you now know How to use the Horadric Cube in Diablo II Resurrected.
For more on the best games around, stick around at GamesAtlas.
Diablo II Resurrected is out now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One X/S, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch.