Getting that platinum trophy for Resident Evil Village can be fairly simple, with some of the trophies being significantly more difficult than others (looking at you mercenaries mode), however, one of the most peculiar trophies is the following. The game has many challenges, and one of the most curious is the Hooligan trophy/achievement that requires you to destroy all the fragile Dimitrescu Castle windows.
There are 19 Dimitrescu Castle windows that you must break with one shot, and although they are usually in groups of several and are easy to see, you must bear in mind that you will only have one chance to find them because you will not be able to return once you defeat Lady Dimitrescu. We tell you where they all are.
We continue with our complete guide to the new Resident Evil 8 Village, be sure to browse GamesAtlas for more on this awesome game.
Where are the Dimitrescu Castle Windows Located?
The first thing you should know is that, even though after completing the dungeon, you will not be able to enter again, as long as you do not put on the masks and open the door that takes you to the final boss area, you will have the opportunity to explore the castle freely.
So, don't be afraid, as you go along, that you will miss one.
Next, here's the location of all the Dimitrescu Castle windows and their position on the map.
- 2 windows in the dining room that connect the main hall with the patio.
- 3 windows in the upper area of the piano room (2F).
- 3 windows on the balcony where you see a scene with Lady Dimitrescu talking on the phone.
- 3 windows in the corridors where you access the statues puzzle room.
- 2 windows in the stairs where you see Lady Dimitrescu climb after crossing the courtyard.
- 3 windows in the hallway stairs between the piano room and the library.
- 1 window in the next hallway on the ground floor.
- 1 window in the bell puzzle room (you must break it).
- 1 window in the corridor where you pick up a mask and enter the atelier.
Trophy unlocked! Let's hope Lady Dimitrescu doesn't get mad at destroying her ostentatious castle. And if she does and decides to take revenge, we help you to run away from her.
Now that you know where those Dimitrescu Castle windows are, let’s get to smashing them. And for more guides, impressions, and news on some of the best games around, stick around and find them out, here, at GamesAtlas.