The bike is Deacon's inseparable companion in Days Gone. In the post-apocalyptic adventure of Bend Studio for PS4, soon on PC and is FREE right now with PS PLUS, we can unlock all types of pimp my apocalyptic ride improvements of our motorized horse, as well as stickers with which to customize it.
In order to apply the improvements you’ll definitely need and even cosmetic elements on your Days Gone motorcycle we must go to the camps, and to the mechanic. This can be any camp but early on in the game, you’ll have access to the one in Copeland, the first camp you visit in the game, after progressing in the story you’ll lose your bike, and you’ll in turn receive a joke of a vehicle, that you’ll need to tune to your taste. However, for this, you will need credits (and A LOT OF THEM) and have a sufficient confidence level, in addition to fulfilling the assignments of the camps to unlock the upgrade levels.
You’ll need these enhancements in order to survive out in the land of the freaks. From needing to upgrade your fuel tank since early on in the game you’ll run out of fuel faster than you can say Deacon st. John, and when it comes to speed
There are three options in this menu:
- These are the fixes that will improve the characteristics of the motorcycle:
- Engine: Maximum speed
- Exhaust pipe: Upgrading it makes it less noisy, and enemies will detect you less
- Storage: Ability to carry more ammunition
- Fuel tank: Increasing the tank means you can go further without having to stop to refuel
- Frame: They improve resistance to shocks (you will have to repair it less)
- Rear suspension: Improves resistance in falls, when jumping down ramps, for example
- Nitro: Improves nitro acceleration
- Tires: Improves traction when turning, especially when it rains
- Forks: Similar to suspension, improve resistance in frontal impacts
They allow you to change the look of the bike but do not have any impact on driving.
- Front light
- Exhaust mouth
- Front fender
Other aesthetic elements, which are divided into:
- Detail painting
- Frame painting
- Personal details (switch between the two tabs with R2)
Now that you know how and where to upgrade your Bike in Days Gone, why not check out how to take on the deadly hordes you’ll eventually face throughout your journey, and for more guides on the best games around, stay tuned, here, at GamesAtlas.